Duke Energy selected six properties in North Carolina to participate in their 2020 Site Readiness Program, a program to enhance the preparedness of sites for business and industrial development. The Nash County site currently being recognized is the 142-acre N.C. Highway 97 Site, located right off of Interstate 95. “The acceptance of our N.C. Highway 97 site into the Duke Energy Site Readiness Program helps distinguish Nash County sites as shovel ready thanks to the program’s ensuring due diligence and quality. Nash County now has two Duke Energy site readiness properties for companies who are looking for their next premier business location” – Andy Hagy, Director, Nash County Department of Economic Development. Middlesex Corporate Centre, a 322 acre industrial park, was the first Nash County site to have completed the Duke Energy Site Readiness Program. Read the entire news release here.
- 2021 National Economic Development Week
- Nash County Recognizes National Economic Development Week Celebration May 9-15, 2021
- Public Notice Town of Spring Hope, NC Request for Proposals (RFP)
- Cummins announces multimillion-dollar investment in technological and environmental improvements at Rocky Mount Engine Plant
- Nash County Economic Development 2020 Year in Review